IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE
The decision to enter psychotherapy is a courageous one. When you have tried everything you can think of to feel better emotionally, but nothing quite works, it can be disheartening. Fortunately, that’s where the help of a Psychotherapist can come in. With hard work and commitment, it is never too late for anyone to change and live a happier more fulfilled life.
For the past 28 years I have been in private practice working with clients to change their lives. Whether they are healing a relationship, struggling with a life threatening illness, forgiving a parent or sibling or simply getting to know themselves more fully I introduce them to a world of options available to help them on their journey. I have helped people with the full range of issues including, but certainly not limited to: anxiety, depression, major life transitions, fertility issues, career challenges, trauma resolution, self-acceptance and relationship issues.
So why choose me? In addition to my years of experience, I believe what sets me apart from other therapists is my empathy and my ability to change strategies and techniques for my clients as they change throughout their therapy. Mostly though, I have found that what’s important to clients isn’t what I know, it’s what I understand.
Areas of Expertise
- Anxiety & Depression
- Body image issues
- Low self-esteeem
- Clients who are “in their heads” and want deeper emotional awareness
- Clients who have an intellectual understanding but cannot seem to change negative habitual patterns
- Feeling blocked and stuck
- Habit cessation (e.g. smoking)
- Life Crises (Emotional or Health related)
- Life transitions, uncertainty and change; including end of life work
- Panic disorders
- Stress reduction
- Trauma resolution including: child abuse, rape, violent crime, etc.